Friday, April 23, 2010

Our Sherry Serrifini class..


is coming up next weekend!!! For those of you that are registered, class is 9:00a.m.-4:30p.m. both days. The address is 6850 L Street, St. Elizabeth Education Center. There is a list of supplies you can bring floating around--if you did not get the e-mail please let me know at marshalljodie@aol.com, and I'll be happy to forward whatever info I have. There are kits to purchase if you want to take the easy way out as I usually do :) Of course, you'll want to bring the usual beading supplies--favorite thread, bead mat, task light, needles. Am I forgetting anything?

For those of you not registered, please be aware that Sherry will be opening the class at the last hour both days if you would like to purchase any of her kits or supplies. I'm sure she has lots of goodies!! Also, a reception dinner will be on Saturday evening. If you would like to attend please come to the class in the last hour for the information--we usually don't decide where we're going until then :)

See everyone there!!!

No comments: