Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's meeting time again!  This Thursday, Eastmont Towers, 2nd floor.  7:00 p.m.  I am leading the group in a triangle and squares project.  I don't have any squares pics, but will have a couple to show you at the meeting :)  

But here are some of the triangles I have made:

This one would be a more advanced project...but if you want to do a patterned triangle like the one above, you can print out patterns from this site:

http://anabel-beadpatterns.blogspot.com/search/label/%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%83%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B8

Or you can make up your own pattern like I did with these:
Bring any size beads you would like.  I have used Delicas, size 11's or 8's.  Any colors you want to bring, but I do suggest at least 2 colors to start with.  See you Thursday!

1 comment:

Valeria said...

HI web with patterns is russian. are you speaking russian?

Jodie i found you because i did search on goggle about bead bazaar in lincoln. "The Bead Bazaar will be held October 13th, 2012, at the 27th Street Conference Center. Hours are from 9-4 on Saturday." from blog.

how do i find more about it? i would like to be vendor.. if possibly contact me valerval@usa.com my facebook http://www.facebook.com/valeria.todd you can find some interesting triangles i made in my albums.. one is USA pattern.. feel free to use it as it is mine pattern..
Valeria