Saturday, January 9, 2016

NBS Jan. 21, 2016 Project






Easter Chicks

They work up pretty quick and can be made in different sizes by just using 11's, 8's or 6 size seed beads.   Terrie will bring beads for the feet and beaks. 

Terrie's Update 1/18/2016:
 
I didn't find the beads I used for the beak - but you could use daggers or triangle two hole beads. For the comb on top of the head you can use large daggers, large drops,pips or petal beads. Use your imagination and think of different shaped beads. I do have claw beads for the feet or you could use crescent beads. The small yellow bird is made with 11 seed beads, them white one is made with 8 seed beads- I do have one made with size 6 seed beads I will bring.

1 comment:

Terrie said...

I didn't find the beads I used for the beak - but you could use daggers or triangle two hole beads. For the comb on top of the head you can use large daggers, large drops,pips or petal beads. Use your imagination and think of different shaped beads. I do have claw beads for the feet or you could use crescent beads. The small yellow bird is made with 11 seed beads, them white one is made with 8 seed beads- I do have one made with size 6 seed beads I will bring.